Costa Rica - July 18-24

Saturday, July 24, 2010

What did I learn about myself?

When I was getting ready to travel to Costa Rica, I only expected to have fun and meet new people. But as this trip comes to an end, and as I look back on all of the adventures of the week, I have actually learned things about me that I didn’t know. I learned that I am able to be more responsible for myself and others. I made the decision today not to go rappelling because I had a fever this morning even though I was really looking forward to it. I also tried to include and comfort those who needed it throughout the trip. I also made sure that my roommate and I got up on time. This may not sound like a big feat or epiphany, but it is an important realization for me in the future.

Katherine

2 comments:

  1. This trip is one you will remember all your life, I bet. You experienced so many new things. (Aunt Vicky)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an amazing observation!

    ReplyDelete

Programs Details

Duration 8 days
When July 18 - 24, 2010
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology