Costa Rica - July 18-24

Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Costa Rican Adventure

This adventure has truly been a once in a life time opportunity. It has truly brought out things about me that I didn’t even know about myself. One of the many things I learned about myself is that if I had the opportunity to go zip lining or water repelling with my family, I would have definitely have chickened out and said no way am I going to do that, but here, I was kind of forced, and that was that extra push I needed to realize things about my self. I also didn’t want to seem like a chicken  in front of the other people, but here it really didn’t matter what other people thought because most of them felt the same way. This trip was a great success in motivating me to do things I would never have dreamed of doing.

Austin J   

1 comment:

Programs Details

Duration 8 days
When July 18 - 24, 2010
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology