Costa Rica - July 18-24

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Looking Back

I really benefitted from this experience, because it has made me more open-minded to try new things. Also, seeing a poorer country made me realize how well Americans have it. Costa Ricans, even the poor citizens, actually seem generally happier than Americans, even though they have to work a lot harder to sustain themselves. I also got what I wanted in being somewhere different in every way from Ohio! The rainforests and animals are amazing. Costa Rica is a tropical paradise and I would highly recommend taking this trip!

-Jack Hyman

2 comments:

  1. Jack, What an amazing experience you had going to Costa Rica! I enjoyed hearing your perspective.

    Nancy Price

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome commentary - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Programs Details

Duration 8 days
When July 18 - 24, 2010
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology